Ajax Form Validations
The form validation application consists of three pages (This format is for Non-Ajax applications):
- First page gives the form to be validated.
- Second page validates the input.
- The third page will be displayed only if the validation is successful.
In Ajax, first and second pages are combined together and result is displayed on the same page.
Advantages of Ajax Validation
- In Ajax, only the data that is required will be posted to server, so there is no need to load the entire page, which helps in improving the speed of the application.
- As the page is not being refreshed in Ajax, there is no need to post back the data from the server.