AJAX TutorialLearn AJAX with this complete AJAX tutorial, in a quick and easy way. Beginners and professionals will find this tutorial useful as it explains all the basic concepts of AJAX with examples.
Who is this AJAX Tutorial designed for?This tutorial will be very useful for all beginners and professional web developers wanting to develop interactive web pages. Freshers, BCA, BE, BTech, MCA, college students will also find it useful to develop notes, for exam preparation, lab exercises, assignments and viva questions.
AJAX syllabus covered in this tutorialThis tutorial covers:
Working of Ajax, Events, jQuery Ajax Events, jQuery Ajax Methods, Ajax Forms using jQuery, Form Validations etc.
Preparing with this tutorial will make you feel confident about your AJAX web development skills. Let's begin!
- It is used to create fast and dynamic webpages.
- It provides the facility to update parts of a web page, without reloading the whole page.
- Its applications are browser and platform independent.
Applications using Ajax
- Google search engine.
- Google Maps.
- Facebook tabs.
Advantages of Ajax
- Ajax helps to improve user interaction with application.
- Ajax allows data buffering, which increases the speed of the application and reduces the wait time for the user.
- Refreshing the page is not necessary in Ajax which improves the bandwidth of an application.
- Dynamic filtering is possible using Ajax.
- Ajax supports execution of long time queries.
- The web page cannot connect with the browser history engine, if the data and format is not specific.