12 C Programs and Code Examples on Structures and Union
C Programs and Code Examples on Structures and UnionThis section contains 12 Structures and Union based C Programs and Code Examples with solutions, output and explanation. This collection of solved structures & union based examples on C programming will be very useful for beginners and professionals in C programming.
List of C Programs and Code Examples on Structures and Union covered hereThe C programs covered in this section range from basic to advanced. They include following simple and menu driven programs:
1. Accept & display employee details
2. Calculate total payment of workers
3. Calculate total runs
4. Calculate age of student
5. Print details of customers
6. Details of highest paid employee
7. Program for Library operations
8. Arrange student record in descending order
9. Menu driven program for a book shop
10. Create structure & display elements
11. Menu driven program for employee structure
12. Arrange student data alphabetically
For whom are these C Programs and Code Examples on Structures and Union useful?All computer science freshers from BCA, BSc, BE, BTech, MCA and all engineering students will find these solved C Program examples useful for their university exam, lab exam, practicals, assignments, viva questions and campus placement. You can also use these program to practice for your written test.
Ok, let's start!