Cloud Computing Architecture
Cloud computing architecture consists of many loosely coupled cloud components.
The architecture is mainly divides the cloud architecture into two parts:
1) Front End
2) Back End
Each end is connected to others through a network, generally to the Internet.
View of cloud computing architecture
- The front end is the side of computer user or client.
- It involves the interfaces and the applications that are necessary to access the Cloud Computing system.
- The back end is the cloud section of the system.
- It involves all the resources which are necessary to give Cloud computing services.
- It includes huge data storage, virtual machines, security mechanism, services, deployment models, servers etc.
- To give built-in security mechanism, traffic control and protocols is the responsibility of the back end.