HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) is used for developing web pages.
HTML TutorialLearn HTML with this complete HTML tutorial, quickly and easily. Useful for beginners and professionals, this tutorial explains all the basic concepts of HTML with examples.
Who is this HTML Tutorial designed for?This tutorial will be very useful for all beginners and professional web designers and web developers wanting to work with HTML. Freshers, BCA, BE, BTech, MCA, college students will also find it useful to develop notes, for exam preparation, lab exercises, assignments and viva questions.
What do I need to know to begin with?Having a prior knowledge of images, OS, basic computer fundamentals like creating folders, files, directories and accessing them will help you get started quickly.
HTML syllabus covered in this tutorialThis tutorial covers:
HTML Tags, Attributes, Text Formatting Tags, Meta Tag, Lists, Image, Links, Table, Frames, Iframes, Forms etc.
Learning all this with give you a lot of confidence to design and develop your own website. So, let's start!
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language.
- It is used to create web pages.
- HTML consists of several markup tags.
- HTML tags are most commonly used in pairs like <html> and </html>.
- Each HTML tag describes different document content.
- HTML is platform independent.
- It is freely available for use.
- It is case-insensitive.
- HTML is very easy to learn and use.
- It has features like tables and applets.
- Dynamic web pages cannot be created using HTML.
- HTML does not have good security features.
- HTML does not pass information to web pages.
- Most of the browsers may not support all the tags of HTML.