- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language.
- It is used to create web pages.
- HTML consists of several markup tags.
- HTML tags are most commonly used in pairs like <html> and </html>.
- Each HTML tag describes different document content.
- HTML is platform independent.
- It is freely available for use.
- It is case-insensitive.
- HTML is very easy to learn and use.
- It has features like tables and applets.
- Dynamic web pages cannot be created using HTML.
- HTML does not have good security features.
- HTML does not pass information to web pages.
- Most of the browsers may not support all the tags of HTML.