HRM Online Test Questions Part 3
11. Which of the following are contained in the sections of Job Description?
i] Job Identification
ii] Description of duties
iii] Data recording
iv] Requirement in terms of skills, responsibilities etc
a. Only i
b. Both i and ii
c. i, ii and iii
d. i, ii and iv
12. TQM believes that quality reduces cost through reduced wastage, greater productivity and __________ .
a. Reduced income
b. Increased turnover
c. Conformance to standards
d. Clear responsibility accounting
13. Why is training and development important in organizations?
Answer: b. Increased turnover
i] It improves quality
ii] It increases productivity
iii] It helps in facing the tough competition
iv] It helps the company fulfil financial needs
a. Only i and ii
b. Only ii and iii
c. All i, ii and iii
d. All i, ii and iv
14. What do the following characteristics in an individual indicate?
i] Ability to take considerable responsibility
ii] Ability to influence and control others
iii] Problem solving skills
a. Search for security
b. Managerial competence
c. Dysfunctional competence
d. Technical-functional competence
15. _______ is a methodology to evaluate various elements of HRD.
Answer: b. Managerial competence
a. HRD Audit
b. HRD Systems
c. HRD Structures
d. HR Planning