10 Java Programs and Code Examples on OOPs
10 Java Programs and Code Examples on OOPsThis section contains 10 OOPs based Java Programs and Code Examples with solutions, output and explanation. This collection of solved basic and difficult examples on Java programming will be very useful for beginners.
List of Java Programs and Code Examples on OOPs covered hereThe Java programs covered in this section range from basic to advance. Some of them are really tricky. They cover:
1. Program on Abstract class & method
2. Program on Setter & Getter method
3. Program on Runtime polymorphism
4. Program on Multilevel inheritance
5. Program on Multiple inheritance unsupported
6. Program to demonstrate method overloading
7. Program on stack operation using interface
8. Program to calculate employee salary
9. Program to calculate area & volume
10. Program on Interface with add() & sub() method
For whom are these Java Programs and Code Examples on OOPs useful?All computer science freshers from BCA, BSc, BE, BTech, MCA and all engineering students will find these solved Java Program questions useful for their university exam, lab exam, practicals, assignments, viva questions and campus placement. You can also use these program to practice for your written test.
All the programs have been compiled and run.