Node.js Interview Questions
Node.js interview questionsThese Node.js questions have been designed for various interviews, competitive exams and entrance tests. We have covered questions on both basic and advanced concepts which will help you improve your skills to face interview questions on Node.js.
Who is this Node.js interview questions designed for?All the Web developers, Front End developers, UI/ UX developers and designers will find these questions extremely useful. All freshers, BCA, BE, BTech, MCA and college students wanting to make a career in front end designing will be highly benefitted by these questions.
Node.js interview questions topicsThis section covers Node.js topics like - Node.js Modules, HTTP Module, File System, URL Module, NPM, Events etc.
1. What is Node JS?Answer:
2. What are the benefits of using Node.js?Answer:
Following are the benefits of the using Node.js.
- API of the Node.js library is asynchronous which means server never waits for an API return data.
- Node.js can handle thousand of concurrent connection.
- Node.js is supports the exchange of the data using JSON. This makes it light weight as compared to another framework.
- Large number of libraries are available in Node.js which enhance the development time.
3. Where can we deploy node application?Answer:
Node.js application cannot be deployed on our existing host server. We use VPS or other server to install node and run on our web application.
4. What does event-driven programming means?Answer:
It is an application architecture technique divided into two sections
- Event Selection
- Event Handling
5. What is the key feature of Node.js?Answer:
Following are the key feature of Node.js.
- Node.js applications are highly scalable which helps to improve our application performance.
- A latest version of Node.js is focused on performance improvements and provides better security.
- Node.js supports the caching features, so it improves load time of the application.
- We can develop Restful services API using Node.js.
- Node.js application supports multiple unit testing frameworks.
6. What is NPM and its need in Node.js?Answer:
NPM stands for Node Package Manager. The NPM package manages and support various command to install and remove from the module.
It is the online repository of node package and share open source library like jQuery, Angular JS etc.