Virtualization on Multicore processors
The diagram below shows a virtualization on multicore processor.
- The processing power of the computer is increased by adding many CPUs. This technique is referred as virtualization.
- Multiple CPUs are added to the host machine which can improve the performance of the system.
- There are no specific rules for adding number of CPUs.
- Multicore processors have the ability to solve the complicated processing.
- This technique is used for heavy load process.