Production and Operations Management Test 4
16. Kanban is a visual indicator that triggers replenishment of items like _____
17. Which of the following are the main principles of Six Sigma?
a. Genuine focus on customer
b. Data and fact driven management
c. Process focus management and improvement
d. Efficient supply chain management and logistics
a. Only i and ii
b. Only ii and iii
c. Only i, ii and iii
d. All the above
18. Which of the following indicates assignment of task or work to a facility?
Answer: c. Only i, ii and iii
19. " What your process can deliver " is termed as _________.
d. Process Capability
20. This type of maintenance includes preventive maintenance activities that are carried out when the machine is still running.
a. Preventive maintenance
b. Design-out Maintenance
c. Running Maintenance
d. Working Maintenance
Answer: c. Running Maintenance