SASS Interview Questions Part 2
11. What do you know about DRY-ing out a Mixin function in SASS?Answer:
In SASS, DRY-ing out of a Mixin actually means splitting it into dynamic and static parts. It improves site's performance.
12. What is the purpose of mixins in SASS?Answer:
Mixins is a section of code that contains any valid SASS code. CSS does not support mixins. In SASS, mixins allow for efficient and clean code repetitions, as well as easy alteration of code.
13. What is the use of e() function?Answer:
The e() function escapes a value so that it passes straight through to the compiler CSS, without being noticed by the LESS compiler.
14. Which command is used to run SASS code from the command line?Answer:
The 'sass input.scss output.css ' command is used to run SASS code from the command line.
15. Which command is used to watch the file and update the CSS whenever SASS file changes? Answer:
The 'sass --watch C:\ruby\lib\sass\style.scss:style.css' command is used to watch the file and update the CSS whenever SASS file changes.