Direction: Solve Questions 9-12, based on given information.
During a party, a game was being played. For the game 9 people (mix of boys and girls) have to stand in a row. Boys had red t-shirt and girls had pink t-shirt. The row starts at left and with a pink t-shirt. Boys and girls stand alternately in the row. Each position in the row can be occupied by one person only.
1) A stands 7 places before B
2) 3rd pink t-shirt is C
3) 2nd boy after C is D
4) 4th place in row is occupied by E
5) F is a girl
6) G stands between C and A
9. How many people amongst the above mentioned can be given a definite place in the row?
Answer: c. 6
10. If H is also amongst the 9 people of the game, what is definitely true amongst the following options?
a. H is a boy
b. H is a girl
c. H is to the left of D
d. H is to the right of C
Answer: c. H is to the left of D
11. What is true about A?
a. A is a girl
b. A has to stand next to F
c. A is standing 3 places from C
d. None of the above
Answer: c. A is standing 3 places from C
12. What is the correct sequence from left to right?