Generic Process Model
A software process is a collection of various activities.
There are five generic process framework activities:
The software development starts with the communication between customer and developer.
It consists of complete estimation, scheduling for project development and tracking.
- Modeling consists of complete requirement analysis and the design of the project like algorithm, flowchart etc.
- The algorithm is the step-by-step solution of the problem and the flow chart shows a complete flow diagram of a program.
- Construction consists of code generation and the testing part.
- Coding part implements the design details using an appropriate programming language.
- Testing is to check whether the flow of coding is correct or not.
- Testing also check that the program provides desired output.
- Deployment step consists of delivering the product to the customer and take feedback from them.
- If the customer wants some corrections or demands for the additional capabilities, then the change is required for improvement in the quality of the software.