6. Quality of ____________ in a teacher helps in overall growth of a student.
a. Being a strict disciplinarian
b. Being a sportsperson
c. Being a merciful mother
d. Being a psychologist
Answer: c. Being a merciful mother
7. Which of the following can we develop to solve aimlessness in education?
a. Straightforward aims
b. Centralized education
c. Democratic citizenship
d. Reform the administration
Answer: b. Centralized education
8. If you see that some people are beating your colleague with whom you do not share a good relation. What would you do?
a. Make the antisocial people run away, with the help of others
b. Will observe from a distance
c. Attempt to stop the fight
d. Move without paying attention
Answer: c. Attempt to stop the fight
9. How would you get your demands materialized as representative of teacher's group?
a. Meet seniors and try to work out solutions
b. Non-cooperation movement
c. Go on unannounced leave
Answer: a. Meet seniors and try to work out solutions
10. You are authorized to grade the students in their practicals, you will -
a. Encourage them to come to you for private learning
b. Grade the students only on the basis of their performance without being partial
c. Grade the students on the basis of their behavior with support staff, other students and yourself.
d. None of the above.
Answer: b. Grade the students only on the basis of their performance without being partial