16. As a teacher, if you want to bring improvement in teaching, what would you do?
a. Criticize previous teacher
b. Punish student's for mistakes
c. Correct my own mistakes
d. Act against the policies of school
Answer: c. Correct my own mistakes
17. What is the use of examinations without notice?
a. They create fear in the mind of students and keep them regular at studies
b. They can be taken when the teacher has not prepared a lesson
c. They help in correct evaluation of student's knowledge
d. All the above
Answer: c. They help in correct evaluation of student's knowledge
18. Effective teaching depends on which of the following qualities of a teacher?
a. Physical built
c. Physical appearance
Answer: d. Knowledge
19. Our examination system is -
d. Without any defect
Answer: c. Well-planned
20. What should be the attitude of teacher towards tuitions?
a. He should always give
b. He should do it as charity
c. He should never give
d. He should be sensitive that he does not harm the principles of the school
Answer: d. He should be sensitive that he does not harm the principles of the school