Teaching Aptitude Online Test Questions Part 5
21. ______ claimed that Psychology is a definitive knowledge of behavior.
22. If a student is detained in a class, how can he be motivated to study again in the same class?
a. Teacher's counselling
b. Psychological counselling
c. Student's counselling
d. Parent's counselling
23. How should a person select his profession?
Answer: b. Psychological counselling
a. As per his qualification and interest
b. As per present time.
c. As per the advice of others
d. As per his interest, qualification, social and economic status
24. What is the objective of class tests?
Answer: d. As per his interest, qualification, social and economic status
a. To judge how much did the students understand
c. Training for exams
d. None of the above
25. If a student is absent from the class for a long time, what will you do as teacher?
Answer: a. To judge how much did the students understand
a. Complain to the school administration
b. Try to find out the reason for his absence
c. No action required. It's a personal matter.
d. Send him a warning letter
Answer: d. Try to find out the reason for his absenceb