Teaching Aptitude Online Test Questions Part 7
31. For physically challenged children of the school, the school should arrange for -
a. Proper facility to enter the class-room and toilet
b. Food and Lodging
c. Required equipments
d. Free education
32. If a student asks you a question which you are unable to answer, what'll you do?
Answer: a. Proper facility to enter the class-room and toilet
a. Ask him to find the answer
b. Find out the answer later and tell him.
c. Assert that the question is illogical
d. Confuse him
33. For the students with weak eye sight, what arrangement should school make regarding the black-boards?
Answer: b. Find out the answer later and tell him.
a. They should be given front-seat
b. Give them a laptop
c. No need to take any action
d. Provided them with spectacles
34. Which of the following factors help in raising the status of a teacher?
Answer: a. They should be given front-seat
a. Strict discipline
b. Participation in Social service
c. Love for school
d. Good income
35. If irregularities increase in your school. What would you do as an administrator?
Answer: b. Participation in Social service
a. Solve teacher's problems
b. Impose severe punishments
c. Solve student problems
d. Improve coordination between all - Principal, teachers, staff and students
Answer: d. Improve coordination between all - Principal, teachers, staff and students