Take ASP.NET Online Test and evaluate your readiness before you appear for any interview or written test. Consisting of objective type questions from various important concepts of ASP.NET, this test presents you questions followed by four options. The correct answer, explanation, example provided with each question make it easier for you to to understand each concept well.
Who is this ASP.NET Online Test designed for?
All the Front End developers, UI/ UX developers and designers will find this test extremely useful. All freshers, BCA, BE, BTech, MCA and college students wanting to make a career in front end designing will be highly benefitted by this test.
ASP.NET Online Test topics
This online test covers topics like - Web Form, validation controls, State Management, Caching, Exception Handling, Garbage collection, Remote server object, Reflection, Authentication, Authorization, Assembly etc.
1. Which one of the following can improve the performance of your code if string concatenation is needed more than a few times?
a. Concat method of the String object
b. StringBuilder object
c. Plus sign operator to concatenate the strings
d. Substring method of the String object
Answer: b. StringBuilder object
Explanation:StringBuilder doesn't create a new object in the memory but dynamically expands memory to accommodate the modified string
2. ASP.NET Web Form class inherits from System.Web.UI.Page class by default.
Answer: a. True
3. Which one of the following is not an ASP.NET validation controls?
Answer: c. ControlToValidate
4. In ASP.NET, SessionID values are stored in a ______________, by default.
d. Global variable
Answer: c. Cookie
5. Can a User configure the application to store SessionID values in the URL for a Cookieless session?
Answer: a. Yes
6. Which Caching type stores a copy of the finally rendered HTML pages or part of pages sent to the client?
a. Output Caching
b. Data Caching
c. Object Caching
d. Class Caching
Answer: a. Output Caching
7. Which page event occurs when an unhandled exception is thrown in an aspx page?
d. None of the above
Answer: c. Error
8. Which is the first event gets triggers or fires in an Aspx Page?