18 Basic C Programs and Code Examples
Basic C Programs and Code ExamplesThis section contains 18 Basic C Programs and Code Examples with solutions, output and explanation. This collection of solved basic examples on C programming will be very useful for beginners in C programming.
List of Basic C Programs covered hereThe C programs covered in this section include:
1. Print given statement
2. Declare & print variables
3. Find sum of numbers
4. Difference of two numbers
5. Multiplication of two numbers
6. Division of two numbers
7. Find last digit of number
8. Add two digits of a number
9. Sum of 3 digits of a number
10. Sum of 4 digits of a number
11. Reverse of a 4 digit number
12. Swap using third variable
13. Swap without third variable
14. Average of three numbers
15. Find total marks & percentage
16. Solve mathematical expressions
17. Swap with bitwise operator
18. Demonstrate macro definition
For whom are these Basic C Programs and Code Examples useful?All computer science freshers from BCA, BSc, BTech, MCA and all engineering students will find these solved C Program examples useful for their university exam, lab exam, practicals, assignments, viva questions and campus placement. You can also use these program to practice for your written test.
The basic C programs will even be useful for Class 11 and Class 12 students learning C programming.
So, let's begin!