Calendar - Aptitude Questions and Answers
Calendar Questions and AnswersLearn and practice the chapter "Calendar" with these solved Aptitude Questions and Answers. Each question in the topic is accompanied by a clear and easy explanation, diagrams, formulae, shortcuts and tricks that help in understanding the concept.
Use of Calendar Questions and AnswersThe questions and examples given in this section will be useful to all the freshers, college students and engineering students preparing for placement tests or any competitive exam like MBA, CAT, MAT, SNAP, MHCET, XAT, NMAT, GATE, Bank exams - IBPS, SBI, RBI, RRB, SSB, SSC, UPSC etc.
Practice with this online test to crack your placements and entrance tests!
1. If today is a Monday what will be the day after 61 days?
2. Rajat said to his friend, "January 1, 2007 was Monday, so January 1, 2008 should be a ________".
3. ______ is not a leap year.
4. Which of the calendars would be same as that of the year 2007?
5. 17th June, 1998 was a ________