HRM Online Test Questions Part 4
16. Lay off is temporary dismissal of surplus staff for a maximum of ________ days due to shortage of coal, power etc.
17. For which kind of jobs is On-the-job training useful?
i] Jobs which are difficult to simulate
ii] Jobs which can be learned quickly by watching and doing
a. Only i
b. Only ii
c. Both i and ii
d. None of the above
18. If jobs with same or similar responsibilities are not placed on the same grade & salary scale. What is needed to be done?
a. Job evaluation
b. Job description
c. Job analysis
d. Job specification
19. The organization prefers people who look for _________ with the company.
Answer: a. Job evaluation
a. A long - term association
20. 360 - Degree Appraisal helps in getting a broad assessment of an individual from various sources. Which of the following factors need to be watched here?
i] Individual learning
Answer: a. A long - term association
ii] Organizational learning
iii] Improved Individual behavior
iv] Improved Action planning
a. Both i and ii
b. Both i and iii
c. All i, ii and iii
d. All the above
Answer: c. All i, ii and iii