8 Java Programs and Code Examples on Arrays
Java Program and Code Examples on ArraysThis section contains Java Programs and Code Examples with solutions, output and explanation on Arrays. Find programs on reversing, searching, merging the arrays, adding and deleting the elements from the array etc., in these questions. This collection of solved basic and difficult examples on Java programming will be very useful for beginners.
List of Java Programs and Code Examples on Arrays covered hereThe Java programs covered in this section range from basic to advance and tricky. They cover:
1. Program to sort array using Bubble sort
2. Program to reverse the array
3. Program to print even & odd numbers
4. Program to search element with binary search
5. Program to find second min & max number
6. Program to remove an element from array
7. Program to merge two arrays into one
8. Program to find duplicate values in array
For whom are these Java Programs and Code Examples on Arrays useful?All computer science freshers from BCA, BSc, BE, BTech, MCA and engineering students will find these solved Java Program questions useful for their university exam, lab exam, practicals, assignments, viva questions and campus placement. You can also use these program to practice for your written test.
All the programs have been compiled and run. So, let's start!