Marketing Management Test Questions Part 2
6. Brands have to keep updating their _________ overtime vis a vis newer and stronger competitors.
a. Unique Selling Proposition
b. Point of Differentiation
c. Consumer research
7. What can a firm do to expand the market?
Answer: b. Point of Differentiation
i] Updated database
ii] Prompt more usage of the existing product
iii] Ensure no demand in replacement market
iv] Promote more occasions of usage
a. Only ii and iii
b. Only ii and iv
c. All i, ii and iv
d. All the above
8. Interest rates and ______ have a direct impact in the financial services industry.
Answer: c. All i, ii and iv
a. Principal availability
b. Interest availability
c. Debit availability
d. Credit availability
9. What do you call the goods that are bought in a hurry or in a crisis situation without much thinking or evaluation?
Answer: d. Credit availability
a. Emergency goods
b. Convenience goods
c. Impulse goods
d. Speciality goods
10. ________ denotes that services are produced and consumed simultaneously
Answer: b. Convenience goods