Research Aptitude Online Test Questions Part 2
6. Which of the following comprise the basis of hypothesis formulation?
d. Only a and c
e. All of these
7. Which of the following propositions is not true about research?
a. It improves the quality of teaching
b. It is joyful
c. It leads to finding solutions
d. It contributes to social progress of a country
8. Which of the following is the most important purpose of carrying out research in education?
a. To improve the status of the institution
b. To improve the chances of promotion
c. For individual's personal growth
d. For increasing the social prestige
9. ________ is a way of carrying out social science research.
Answer: c. For individual's personal growth
a. Role playing
d. Case study
e. None of the above
10. Formation of hypothesis may not be a necessity in which of the following cases?
a. For normative studies
b. For experimental studies
c. For investigative historical studies
d. For survey studies
e. All the above
Answer: For normative studies