Research Aptitude Online Test Questions Part 6
26. Evaluation research should aim at ______ decision making.
27. ______ sampling is a non-probability sampling method.
d. Simple random
28. Research methods can be classified as ______
a. Descriptive method
b. Experimental method
c. Pre-empirical research
d. All of the above
29. A hypothesis of no difference is called as _________
Answer: d. All of the above
a. Null hypotheses
b. No hypotheses
c. Zero significance hypotheses
d. None of these
30. _______ has/ have a direct impact on research tools and techniques?
Answer: a. Null hypotheses