Research Aptitude Online Test Questions Part 7
31. Which of the following is/ are the advantages of sampling?
a. It is capital-saving
b. It is time-saving
c. It's accurate
d. Both a and b
e. All the above
32. _________ research applies the laws at the time of field study to draw maximum number of clear ideas about the problem.
33. What does the word 'research' mean?
a. To upgrade
b. To acquire
c. To know
d. To invent
34. Which of the following is true about 'Research'?
a. It comprises systematic exploration of facts
b. It is conducted in quest of truth
c. It is a methodology of enquiry
d. All the above
e. None of the above
35. ____________ is the key factor in determining the success of group research.