Sentence Completion - Verbal Ability Questions and Answers
Sentence Completion - Verbal Ability Questions and AnswersLearn and Practice "Sentence Completion - Verbal Ability Questions" for your competitive exams. Choose the correct word to complete the given questions. All questions are provided with a right answer, explanation and examples to help you understand the concept quickly and easily.
Use of Sentence Completion QuestionsThe objective type questions and examples given in this section will be useful to all the freshers, college students and engineering students preparing for placement tests or any competitive exam like MBA, CAT, MAT, SNAP, MHCET, XAT, NMAT, GATE, Bank exams - IBPS, SBI, RBI, RRB, SSB, SSC, UPSC etc.
Practice with this online test to crack your placements and entrance tests!
Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank and make a meaningful sentence.
1. The two brothers look so _________ that it is difficult differentiate them.
2. My friend has good __________ over English and Hindi.
3. Every week, in the office, one hour is __________ to games and sports.
4. Some people __________ themselves into believing that, they are the only honest and hardworking employees in the company.
5. The bus met with an accident and was _____ the traffic, so he had a hard time driving through the downtown.
6. His interest in the study of Forensic pathology is indeed very _______.