17. Explain a few steps you would take to drive more traffic to blogs?Answer:
A few things that can be done to drive traffic to a blog are:
- Short presentations of content on SlideShare with a link to the content.
- Pin your post to Pinterest contributors by using the title of the blog, image, hashtags, and adding keywords.
- Promote content on different social media platforms like Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, and more.
- Use Instagram to share the title of your blog post or image.
18. How can a real estate agent use Social Media Marketing using Facebook as the platform?Answer:
Real Estate is a business where trust and word of mouth plays an important role. An estate agent would want to connect with the clients and family and friends on a Social platform. He first needs to create a Facebook Page. Make sure that the page is not personal as it will lack professionalism and the page may even miss out some essential business features.
Once you have created a page, engage you clients. Post about your neighbor hood. Post about your upcoming projects. Use a lot of images. It will help you get more likes. Posts about any upcoming events that are going to happen in your neighborhood. Engage in a conversation with your clients and let them know that they are valued.
19. Do you know some Social Media marketing tools?Answer:
Social Media Marketing Tools have a lot of impact and helps anayse our strategy. Some of the tools are:
allows you to view multiple timelines in one easy interface. It has a lot of advanced features to make the most of Twitter.
makes communication easy and efficient with the customers. It has one collaborative inbox which collects messages from e-mail voice, customer engagement platform and social.
helps to easily manage all social media accounts through one dashboard. You can schedule posts to multiple social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and more through HootSuite.
is an Enterprise social Media management application for listening, campaigns, post analytics and research.
measures and optimizes user engagement across multiple social media networks. It helps to determine what content will be best suited for business.
is a management tool to monitor measure and engage multiple pages, searches, and brands.
WordPress Editorial Calendar Plugin:
It's an editorial calendar plugin which gives you the most reliable and sure way to grow your successful WordPress blog. It gives you an entire content publishing plan.
20. What is Facebook EdgeRank?Answer:
Facebook Edgerank is a famous algorithm which Facebook uses, to decide which article should be displayed in the user's newsfeed.
21. Why is Edgerank important?Answer:
Edgerank is important as it measures the following:
- Like mindedness between your followers and you.
- How it engages the reader to the links, images, videos and content.
- The time when you put up the post.
All the above features help to understand Edgerank and impact the marketing strategy of your Facebook business page.
22. How can you improve your Facebook Edgerank?You can improve your Facebook Edgerank with the following tips:
- Keep your post as short as possible. Posts with max 250 characters most likely get more likes, shares and comments.
- Ask questions and opinion related to your content.
- Post more pictures and videos to attract more users.
- Post daily.
- Do not talk directly about your service or product. You have to be relevant and not act pushy.
- Find the best time to put your post and make it a habit to post at that time.
23. What is RSS feed and what are its benefits?Answer:
RSS is Rich Site Summary, it's an XML file. These feeds push content to company's site and enable readers to subscribe to their feed.
The benefits of getting RSS Feed are:
- It makes it possible for you, to get wider following for the content
- It helps you in email subscriptions, feeding content to readers, and live bookmarking.
24. How active are you personally on social media?Answer:
When hiring a social media professional, the recruiting managers will see your online presence. You need to develop strong presence on all major networking sites and specifically tell them the number of followers in each platform.
You need to know the latest trends as social media marketing is all about spotting and analyzing trends. It is the practical experience that counts here.