Teaching Aptitude Online Test Questions Part 6
26. Article _____ in the commission deals with Elementary education?
27. Suppose you punished a student by mistake. His parents call another senior teacher to discuss about the wrong punishment. What will you do in such case?
a. You will wait for the senior teacher's reply.
b. You will inform the Principal
c. You will feel insulted and stop paying attention to the student.
d. You will call the parents personally to discuss
28. What should a teacher do, if a student misbehaves with other students in the class?
Answer: b. You will inform the Principal
a. Report to counsellor
b. Show sympathetic understanding to deal with him
b. Send a note to parents in diary
d. Punish him
29. _______ is/ are a teacher's most precious asset.
Answer: b. Show sympathetic understanding to deal with him
a. Being impartial
d. Student's faith
30. Atmosphere for learning should be ___________
Answer: d. Student's faith