Take Training and Development Online Test and evaluate your readiness before you appear for any interview or written test. Consisting of objective type questions from various important concepts of Training and Development, this test presents you questions followed by four options. The correct answer and explanation provided with each question make it easier for you to to understand each concept well.
Who is this Training and Development Online Test designed for?
All the Human Resource Development (HRD) students and professionals will find this test extremely useful. All freshers, MBA, MSW, Diploma and college students, experienced professionals wanting to make a career in HRD will be highly benefitted by this test.
Training and Development Online Test topics
This online test covers topics like - Training Need Identification, Conducting & Evaluating Training programmes, Training Aids, Career Lif-cycle, HRD Concepts and Approaches, HRD Strategies, HRD Audit, Recruitment, Selection etc.
1. In _______ Survey, all employee of a department are given a questionnaire that lists the tasks and asks them to rate each task depending upon its importance & their interest in getting some more training on it.
Answer: c. Staff
2. Competencies that you want your team to achieve should be carefully -
iii] Made public in advance
a. i & ii
b. i and iii
c. i, ii and iii
d. i, ii and iv
Answer: c. i, ii and iii
3. Which of the following type of training needs assessment programme is the characteristics of fewer people involved and short term focus?
a. Outside the organisation
b. Mini assessment
d. Within the organisation
Answer: b. Mini assessment
4. ________ who conduct the appraisal must be able to observe the behaviour they are rating.
Answer: c. Managers
5. Which one of the following period brings with the search for work and includes getting your first job?
a. Late Career