What is IndexedDB?
- The IndexedDB works both online and offline.
- They allow to store large amounts of structured data for client-side.
- This in turn will help in-order key retrieval, searches over the values that are stored and store multiple values per key.
- All the calls are asynchronous and the interactions happen within the transaction.
Features of IndexedDB
- The key-pair values are stored.
- No relational database.
- The IndexedDB API is asynchronous.
- Not a structured query language.
- Supports the access to data from the same domain.